More teaching and a miracle.
He said to them,
1. What does Jesus say we should realise when thinking about the loss of life due to some recent events?
v 3 and 5 ... but unless you repent, you will all perish in the same way.
2. Why was the ruler of the synagogue indignant?
v 14 The ruler of the synagogue, being indignant because Jesus had healed on the Sabbath ...
3. What does Jesus say about the numbers who will be saved?
v 24 Strive to enter in by the narrow door, for many, I tell you, will seek to enter in and will not be able.
- v 1 to 5 Jesus says suffering is a warning to make us stop and think
- v 6 to 9 Jesus tells the parable of a fig tree that is not bearing fruit and should be cut down
- v 10 to 17 Jesus heals a woman with a bad back who has suffered for 18 years
- v 18 to 30 Parables and preaching about the Kingdom of God and judgement
- v 31 to 35 Jesus laments over the fate of Jerusalem